Bialowieza National Park Tour
We dedicate this tour to all nature lovers and to those who besides monuments of big cities are also interested in natural heritage of our country. We invite you to Bialowieza National Park, located in north eastern corner of Poland right next to the border with Belarus. The Park protects best preserved part of Bialowieza Forest – last natural forest at the European Lowland Area, having the primeval character, identical with the one which covered this area of forests hundreds of years ago. In 1979 Bialowieza National Park was put on the List of the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
The main attraction for visitors is reserve of European bison, which is a symbol of the park and the biggest mammal of the old continent. Today in the whole world exist only 3000 of them, out of which 1200 live in our country. Nowadays Bialowieza National Park is known as a home to the world’s largest population of these animals.
During the tour you will have a long walk by magical reserve of unique trees, that are much older than any human can ever hope to live and relax in greenery and enjoy fresh air of wild forest. You will also admire European bisons living in semi-natural conditions in special show reserve.
We offer private tours English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Russian
We can pick you up from your hotel at chosen time.
Tour lasts up to 12 hours.
- 1350 PLN per person (1 person)
- 690 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 470 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 400 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 330 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (6 persons)
- Contact us (7 persons or more)
- pick up from your hotel at chosen time
- private car/van with private English speaking driver’s service during whole tour
- entrance tickets to Strict Forest Reserve and Show Reserve of European bisons
- guided tour in Bialowieza National Park for up to 4 hours with private local guide in chosen language
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.