Fryderyk Chopin Tour
Fryderyk Chopin was the most talented Polish composer. His music is still admired around the world. He was born in 1810 in Zelazowa Wola and from the very beginning his life was closely connected with music. Soon it became clear that young Fryderyk is exceptionally talented. As an author of numerous polonaises, nocturnes, mazurkas etc he is still huge inspiration for young artists.
We offer you special tour dedicated to sites related to his life. On our way you will visit: most interesting sites in Warsaw where Chopin lived, Chopin’s Museum in Ostrogskich Palace, Holy Cross Church where composer’s heart is enshrined, famous monument in Lazienki Park and of course we will take to Zelazowa Wola. This small village is Chopin’s birthplace which became the destination of pilgrimages by music lovers from around the globe. You will visit manor house and small museum here. Afterwards we move to village of Brochow to see the 16th century church where Fryderyk’s parents got married in 1806 and he was baptized.
- hotel pick up (starting at chosen time),
- sightseeing of Chopin’s Museum in Ostrogskich Palace in Warsaw – numerous musical manuscripts, editions of Chopin’s works, his letters and other documents,
- Holy Cross Church – with composer’s heart,
- Lazienki Park with famous Chopin’s monument,
- up to 1 hour drive from centre of Warsaw to Zelazowa Wola – birthplace of the composer, nowadays important destination for music lovers,
- House of Fryderyk Chopin – with museum of Fryderyk Chopin,
- up to 15 minutes drive from Zelazowa Wola to Brochow to see the 16th century church where Fryderyk’s was baptized in 1810,
- drive back from Brochow to Warsaw (approx. 1 hour),
- hotel drop off.
Our tour lasts approximately 6 hours.
*tour is available every day except Mondays (museums are closed)
- 1030 PLN per person (1 person)
- 560 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 420 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 400 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 360 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 330 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 310 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
- hotel pick up / drop off (starting at chosen time),
- private transportation by comfortable car/ van,
- service of private guide in chosen language,
- up to 6 hours of guided tour,
- entrance tickets: Chopin’s Museum in Ostrogski Castle in Warsaw, Chopin’s House Museum in Zelazowa Wola, Holy Cross Church in Warsaw, church in Brochow
We are able to organize this private tour in following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and others
*some languages are subject to availability and prices may vary